Join us for another event celebrating the flavors and sounds of Jewish culture!
When: Sunday, April 30th, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: Congregation B’nai Jacob at 600 17th St.
At ‘S’ St. in downtown Bakersfield
Admission: Free to the public
- Traditional Jewish Meals for $18 each. All made in a kosher kitchen by members of the host Jewish congregations of Temple Beth El & B’nai Jacob. Choose from:
· Brisket Sandwich with pickle, Israeli Salad and a water
· Lox & Bagel with cream cheese, tomato, onion, capers, pickle, Israeli Salad and a water.
- Authentic Matzo Ball Chicken Soup will also be on sale.
- Outside Food Vendors Moo Creamery, Flame & Skewers, Pita Paradise, Dr. Brown’s Sodas and Kona Ice will be providing Jewish-themed delectables.
- Jewish Bake shop featuring authentic treats such as Mandel Bread, Rugelach, Bobkas & Challah bread for sale.
- Outside Crafts Vendors with Jewelry & Clothing for sale.
- Temple Beth El’s Judaica Shop where beautiful, authentic Jewish Religious & Cultural items for adults and children are for sale
- Beer and Wine Tasting Garden
- Sweet & Savory Kugel Baking Contest
- Kid Zone with a Bounce House and Arts & Crafts.
- Live Traditional Yiddush Klezmer Music will be played throughout the day
- Israeli Folk Dancing will start up every hour, on the hour.
- 6 Beautiful, Valuable Raffle Prizes to be given away. Raffle tickets come with each meal ticket and will be sold separately for $1 each.
- Informative Tours of the Synagogue will be every half hour on the hour.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? For more information about how you can support this event, while promoting your business, contact Greg Broida (firstname.lastname@example.org).